Welcome!Michael Corey is a news applications developer at the Center for Investigative Reporting in Berkeley, California.
- Tutorial part 2: Create beautiful hillshade maps from digital elevation models with GDAL and Mapnik
- Tutorial: Create beautiful hillshade maps from digital elevation models with GDAL and Mapnik
- Google Maps API hands-on training, part 2
- Location-aware potholes map lives!
- Google Maps API hands-on training, part 1
New project: Killing potholes with user input, local government support
Location awareness, Facebook Connect and the first time we’ve ever sent data TO a local government.
Denmark workplace deaths
Site design for tracking premature deaths in Denmark’s largest union.
RAGBRAI riders share their photos in droves, as long as you ask them in the right way.
The Google Maps Flash API drives a Des Moines Register analysis of the top emitters of six health-threatening chemicals.
Pick your favorite sales, print them on a custom map, and sign up for personalized e-mail alerts.